Pages

Monday, February 8, 2010

An Ode to Bacon

I really like bacon, not like a normal person does. But when have I claimed to be normal? Bacon is actually my favorite food. But since it's not the best thing for you I eat turkey bacon most of the time. Bacon is more of a special occasion food for me. But I really really love it, so when I opened my e-mail this morning and found this at the bottom of my Hungry Girl email, I kind of freaked out, and then I decided to write about it.

They are called Mmmvelopes and they are bacon flavored envelops!! I, like most people don't enjoy licking envelopes, but its just part of life right? Well once I order some of these puppies I will be writing letters to everyone I know. That 2nd cousin once removed I met when I was three? Getting a letter! My cat, SOOOO getting a letter.

Once I got this e-mail I began to ponder the other bacon subliminal signals I have been getting lately. Have you seen this add from Jack in the Box yet?



Then there is this site all my friends keep sending me a link to. 6 Reason Bacon is Better than True Love. You should defiantly check that out. Just a sneak preview the first one says, " True love only happens once in a lifetime. Bacon can happen seven times a day, if you want it to."

It's really amazing where you can find bacon in your life. This is really only a smattering of the ways bacon has infiltrated mine. As I have been know to say...the only thing that would make this better is MORE BACON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment