Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

Who Loves Sparkles???

A while ago I showed you all a couple of pictures from my etsy shop! And today I am excited to announce a new line, so to speak, of pieces I am proud to offer. Earrings!

Like my candle holders and vases, these earrings will have that little sparkle and pizazz, that embody my sense of style and personality. So far I have just listed one pair but expect more to come! They are made of 3 sequins. A large pink and purple and a small translucent pink. They are on a fish hook style earring and made with quality jewelry making supplies. From the base of the hook part itself the earrings are about 4cm or 1.5 in in length.

Here are some pictures!
In other store news, today is Friday which means, I will be shopping around for new glass pieces to work on this week. Since I only have 2 classes in the mornings on Fridays this will hopefully become my routine. Shop on Fridays and work on pieces throughout the week. This means more items into the shop on a semi regular basis. If you know someone who would like what I make please send them my to my store.


Happy Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment