Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2010

My First Post!

Well how exciting, I have decided to enter the blogging world! After months of reading all the other fantastic craft blogs out in cyberspace I have decided to enter the fray. I figure if I have one tenth of the craft prowess all my favorite bloggers have, I'll be fine.

So, my plans for this humble receptacle of my thoughts? Talk about crafts of course, one of my few true loves! Other topics may include college life, small business owning, finance? I promise I won't bore you, but I am a finance major. Really though, I think some interesting stories might pop up between my last semester of classes in sunny San Diego, job hunting and of course crafting.

So welcome all and I look forward to hearing from all of the readers I hope to attract and entertain!

1 comment:

  1. Love it darling. I am fully prepared to be entertained by your daily life. Bring it!

    ...by the way, what a clever name! ;)

    ReplyDelete