Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

What the Heck?

As you may or may not know I recently received a package in the mail from Heather (great name!) over at Dollar Store Crafts.  As a part of April Stash Bust month and in celebration of Earth Day, Heather sent out envelopes of random stuff from her crafty stash, to ten lucky crafters.  I guess I got lucky! So here is a look at what I received. 
So here is what I got
  • A really sweet letter from Heather
  • A large manila envelope
  • Five zippers
  • two pieces of red shiny paper
  • two red birds
  • A bag of blue buttons
  • A tattoo sleeve
  • a giant red bead
  • Some weird magnet things, Not sure I havn't opened them yet
  • A pair of really red long gloves
  • A really big plastic thing with snaps
So Heather said she sent me a bag of purely, random stuff because she thought I could make do with it.  I am glad she believes in me.  But seriously... I have no idea what I am going to do with all this stuff! I have a few ideas, zipper flowers, or some zipper jewelry/embellishment maybe?  The real kicker is that tattoo sleeve, what the heck am I going to do with that?  

Well look forward to some fun tutorials using these supplies with some of my own stash thrown in!

Just for fun, a few pictures of my day trip to Disneyland. 


2 comments:

  1. Good luck!!!! Gonna have to get those creative juices flowing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha ha~! You can add stuff in from your stash, too. :)

    ReplyDelete