Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

...And Thursday

So far in my pursuit of gathering the fun and easy fashion projects out on the internet I have focused on actual clothing.  But everyone knows accessories are a girl's best friend.  So today I am happy to feature a great, easy, beginning project that can go with so many different outfits. 
Jersey Necklaces!
picture via I Still Love You

For minimal effort you get an amazing professional looking versatile piece of jewelry.   This project is perfect for beginners, grab a some jersey, some scissors and your sewing kit, that's all it takes!  Another theme of the projects I feature, customization! She makes these out of T shirts, imagine all the different possibility, you could even braid in something sparkly for a more after five look.  Anyway, use your imagination, and before you cut up that shirt, pick something that will go with your most worn outfits and tops! 
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment