1. Being in Seattle- I love being home even if I can't do anything or get talked into doing yard work...
2. The song Cut by Plumb. Everyone should listen to this song, totally amazing!!
3. Coming home to my back issues of Shape magazine that I somehow get for free! Pretty sweet!
4. Being totally inspired by Alice in Wonderland- saw it last night, loved it, already want to see it again. The colors and the clothes- everything very inspiring to an artistic type like myself.
5. That my parents still have jobs. My parents are self employed and have been looking a little guilty lately. My dad builds custom homes and remodels on a very small scale. This economy downturn has hit my family fairly hard, and while my parents have savings they feel bad that they aren't giving me some extravagent graduation present. It doesn't bother me at all and I am glad that business seems to be picking up.
Well that's it for the Sunday five! Since I am going stir crazy I might delve into a crafty project later today, so there could be an update later today. Maybe- no promises here- plus the Oscar's are on tonight, and that will keep me busy later.