Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sunday 5

I am just going to cut to the chase... here is my Sunday Five
These are the top five songs that are making me happy RIGHT now! Make sure you add your own in the comments section!
  1. Breathe Me- Sia
  2. Cut- Plumb
  3. Wait Til You See My Smile- Alicia Keys
  4. One More Time- Daft Punk
  5. Alice (From "Alice In Wonderland")-Avril Lavigne
Fair warning, these songs are addictive! Another note: I have midterms for the next couple weeks. I will still be posting fashion forward Wednesday and Food Friday but I am not sure how much time I am going to have after studying and going to class. Well see. But don't worry I will be crafting!

Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. So, since I have been locked away getting ready for tomorrow's final, I am going to list CDs that have gotten me through the weekend:
    1. Locksley- Don't Make Me Wait
    2. AAR- When the World Comes Down
    3. John Mayer- Battle Studies
    4. Britney Spears- Circus
    5. Relient K- Five Score and Seven Years Ago

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh god heather, breathe me is the effing saddest song in the world! it was in the six feet under finale and i will forever associate it with death.

    well shucks, i'll list my addictive songs right now:
    1. Boyz-N-The-Hood by Dynamite Hack
    2. Long Tall Sally by Little Richard
    3. I Belong to You by Muse
    4. F. N. T. by Semisonic
    5. Paul Revere by Beastie Boys

    ReplyDelete